- The point number is stored in an attribute to create a unique number for each point
- The whole mesh goes into 2 streams to duplicate every point.
- For the first set of points, each point gets the point number of the first neighbour and applies a cantor function to create a unique number for each edge. (just think of the point numbers as X and Y on a table and the returned number is the index number of the location in the table)
- The second set of points does the same for the second neighbor.
- The add SOP creates polylines between points with the same value ....
get the hip file here!